Open letter to the Nene Welland and Witham consultative on grants to fisheries this spring.
We are writing to Angling Clubs and fisheries across the Environment Agency Lincs and Northants Area to offer the oppertunity to bid into a Rfieries Resilience Scheme.
This fund is designed for purchase of equipment to ensure that your club can be proactive in its management during times of environmental stress such as too much or too little rain. By having equipment directly at your disposal this will enable you to keep a close eye on the water quality, manage your fishery in a sustainable manner and respond promptly when required.
Further details about this scheme are:
The maximum bid available is £1000.
- The monies must be spent on aeration equipment (pumps, aerators, dissolved oxygen meters)
- Any unspent monies must be returned to the Environment Agency
- The equipment’s sole use is to assist with the enhancement and resilience of your clubs’ fisheries.
- The scheme is only available for this year and bids need to be received by Monday 6th May 2019.
- Receipts for the equipment purchased must be available for review by the Environment Agency up until two years after purchase.
- We reserve the right to visit your site to ensure that the equipment is being used as intended.
If you are interested in bidding into this scheme, please send a completed application form to Liz Sroga, Environment Agency, Ceres House, Searby Road, Lincoln, LN2 4DW or Liz.email@example.com . The form is available here.
Lincs and Northamptonshire area
Notes and Actions from the NWW consultative forum from the 6th July 2019 at Nene House Kettering.