WWG-Meetings

WWG-Meetings (6)

Friday, 19 October 2018 16:02

WWG meeting 9th Oct 2018

Written by

wwg header 2

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Great Witchingham Village Hall on the 9th Oct 2018

The minutes are available download below.

Agenda

Matters Arising

Action: Kelvin agreed to discuss with Phil Humm a role on exploring funding for the Wensum.

Action: Kelvin to write to the EA (Jez) to get Dennis a position on the Norfolk Crayfish Group.

Action: Kelvin to write to Richard Cooper for his support and input.

Action: Jez Wood to investigate timing and location advice from the EA.

Action: Kelvin to provide current EA sampling location waypoints.

Norwich City Corridor Strategy

Lenwade RDF Planning Application and Objection

EA Update

Roach Project

Way forward on Sonde Deployment

Siltation

Cormorant Predation

John Bailey

 

Future Meeting Dates to be held Great Witchingham Village Hall.

8th Jan 2019

9th Apr 2019

9th Jul 2019

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, 25 July 2018 08:10

WWG meeting 23rd July 2018

Written by

wwg header 2

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Taverham Mills Fishery 23rd July 2018

The minutes are available download below.

Agenda

BASG has agreed to hold all of its sub group committee meetings before the end of July.

I have set up a doodle poll for the first Wensum Working Group under the governance of BASG here.

These initial meetings have a common set of agenda items on governance, plus some focus on developing Wensum projects.

BASG Standard Sub Committee Agenda July 2018

Standing Committees

Sustain Group

  • Access Group

  • Environmental Group

  • Education Group

  • Wensum Group

  • Bure Group

  • Yare Group

  • Waveney Group

Introductions

Governance

All committees have the right to explore anything, indeed we need to encourage thoughts and ideas. However all items which require cash spend, will require formal approval from the management board and appropriate funding source agreed.

Wensum Working Group

BASG Director                   Kelvin Allen

BASG Members                Tim Ellis, Colin Howlett & Nick Cheeseman

Appointment of Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary

All meetings need to be recorded and documented actions agreed with timescales and owners.

Volunteer roles

We have started to capture and assign roles and duties across our volunteers, Allan Kirby will take on the role as Volunteer/Membership Manager. We would like each Sub Committee to lead on the appointment of people into specific roles within their committee boundaries.

So we will have leads for example on Health and Safety, Boat Safety, Climate Change, Tagging, Salinity Monitoring, Slipways etc etc.

Agency position of supporting Avon style Roach Project               

Deployment of two Sondes to record various elements                

Silt Trap potential                                                                                      

Norwich City Corridor Angling Strategy                                                 

Lenwade RDF Application Update                                                          

Wensum Flow and linkage to Yare Salinity                                           

AOB

Wednesday, 25 April 2018 11:01

WWG meeting 10th April 2018

Written by

wwg header 2

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Taverham Mills Fishery 10th April 2018

The minutes are available download below.

Agenda

Introductions

Your Fishery Outcomes and Final Report                               Ursula / Tom

Your Fishery Finances                                                                Rory / Ursula

Lessons learnt                                                                             Kelvin

Governance proposal for the way forward                            Kelvin

General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)                         Kelvin

Statutory Position Update from EA                                        Jez

Abstraction and Flow update                                                  Rory / Kelvin

Lenwade RDF Update (If time allows)                                   Kelvin

Tackling the Cormorant Issue (If time allows)                     All


 

Tuesday, 23 May 2017 00:00

Wensum Working Group Minutes 11th Apr 2017

Written by

wwg header 2

Minutes from the 3rd meeting of the Wensum Working Group, which took place at Taverham Mills Fishery 11th Apr 2017.

 

 

Wednesday, 18 January 2017 14:36

Wensum Working Group Minutes 12th Jan 2017

Written by

wwg header 2

Minutes from the 2nd meeting of the Wensum Working Group, which took place at Taverham Mills Fishery 12th Jan 2017.

 

 

Sunday, 25 September 2016 11:55

Notes from Meeting 7th April 2016

Written by

wwg header

Minutes from meeting held 7th April 2016