Eastern Regional Shield 2019

Eastern Regional Shield 2019

Please reserve the 8th Sep 2019 in your match diary, for the 2019 team event planned to b...

WWG meeting 8th Jan 2019

WWG meeting 8th Jan 2019

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Great Witchingham Village Hall on the 8th Ja...

East Anglia Water Situation Report December 2018

East Anglia Water Situation Report Decem...

Please see the attached montly Water Situation Reports for East Anglia.  See the att...

WWG meeting 9th Oct 2018

WWG meeting 9th Oct 2018

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Great Witchingham Village Hall on the 9th Oc...

Relief Channel Survey Report 2018

Relief Channel Survey Report 2018

Please find attached the 2018 Survey report for the Great Ouse Relief Channel, produ...

Eastern Regional Shield 2018 Results

Eastern Regional Shield 2018 Results

72 anglers from 12 teams across the region fished yesterdays event, which was held o...

WWG meeting 23rd July 2018

WWG meeting 23rd July 2018

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Taverham Mills Fishery 23rd July 2018 The mi...

Summer advice for fishery managers

Summer advice for fishery managers

Prolonged dry weather can affect fish stocks and the fisheries they support. Where water...


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/45/d383291860/htdocs/regforum-2019/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 763
Thursday, 10 January 2019 12:30

WWG meeting 8th Jan 2019

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

wwg header 2

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Great Witchingham Village Hall on the 8th Jan 2019

he minutes are available download below.

Agenda

Matters Arising

Action Jez Wood to distribute the existing EA report on point source siltation.

Action Colin to liaise with Cass on a suitable site visit.

Action Kelvin to write to NRT and inform them of the position with Sonde deployments.

BASG Update                                                    Kelvin

Donations                                                           Kelvin

EA Update                                                          Jez

Roach Project                                                    Tim

Siltation and Lyng Silt Trap                            Colin

Cormorant Predation                                     Roger/Kelvin

Sayers Meadow proposals                           All

Balsham Bash                                                    Kelvin

Norwich Western Link consultation         Kelvin

Norwich City Corridor Strategy                   Kelvin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/45/d383291860/htdocs/regforum-2019/components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 248
Read 181 times Last modified on Friday, 11 January 2019 09:39
More in this category: « WWG meeting 9th Oct 2018