East Anglia Water Situation Report November 2018

East Anglia Water Situation Report Novem...

Please see the attached montly Water Situation Reports for East Anglia.  See the att...

WWG meeting 9th Oct 2018

WWG meeting 9th Oct 2018

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Great Witchingham Village Hall on the 9th Oc...

Relief Channel Survey Report 2018

Relief Channel Survey Report 2018

Please find attached the 2018 Survey report for the Great Ouse Relief Channel, produ...

Eastern Regional Shield 2018 Results

Eastern Regional Shield 2018 Results

72 anglers from 12 teams across the region fished yesterdays event, which was held o...

WWG meeting 23rd July 2018

WWG meeting 23rd July 2018

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Taverham Mills Fishery 23rd July 2018 The mi...

Summer advice for fishery managers

Summer advice for fishery managers

Prolonged dry weather can affect fish stocks and the fisheries they support. Where water...

Upper Ouse Polution Incident

Upper Ouse Polution Incident

Please see the following press release from the Agency following the nasty polution incid...

Ely Ouse Hydro Acoustic Data 2018

Ely Ouse Hydro Acoustic Data 2018

Please find attached the 2018 Ely Ouse hydro acoustic map for circulation. Click the...


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/45/d383291860/htdocs/regforum-2019/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 763
Friday, 19 October 2018 16:02

WWG meeting 9th Oct 2018

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

wwg header 2

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Great Witchingham Village Hall on the 9th Oct 2018

The minutes are available download below.

Agenda

Matters Arising

Action: Kelvin agreed to discuss with Phil Humm a role on exploring funding for the Wensum.

Action: Kelvin to write to the EA (Jez) to get Dennis a position on the Norfolk Crayfish Group.

Action: Kelvin to write to Richard Cooper for his support and input.

Action: Jez Wood to investigate timing and location advice from the EA.

Action: Kelvin to provide current EA sampling location waypoints.

Norwich City Corridor Strategy

Lenwade RDF Planning Application and Objection

EA Update

Roach Project

Way forward on Sonde Deployment

Siltation

Cormorant Predation

John Bailey

 

Future Meeting Dates to be held Great Witchingham Village Hall.

8th Jan 2019

9th Apr 2019

9th Jul 2019

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/45/d383291860/htdocs/regforum-2019/components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 248
Read 759 times Last modified on Friday, 19 October 2018 16:10
More in this category: « WWG meeting 23rd July 2018