WWG meeting 9th April 2019

WWG meeting 9th April 2019

Minutes from the meeting which took place at Great Witchingham Village Hall on the 9th Ap...

Fisheries Resilience Scheme 2019

Fisheries Resilience Scheme 2019

  Open letter to the Nene Welland and Witham consultative on grants to fisheries this...

WWG meeting 9th April 2019 Agenda

WWG meeting 9th April 2019 Agenda

Wensum Working Group Meeting 9th Apr 2019 @ Great Witchingham Village Hall 18:00 – 20:30...

Next NWWCA Forum

Next NWWCA Forum

The next NWW consultative forum will take place on the 6th Aprill 2019 at Nene...

Next LOFFCA Meeting

Next LOFFCA Meeting

    The next LOFFCA meeting is on Mon 8th April 2019 at the...

Calls fors a consolidated approach on the Wensum

Calls fors a consolidated approach on th...

  Kelvin Allen Chair of the Wensum Working Group has met with key stakeholders and p...

River Nene Survey Report 2018

River Nene Survey Report 2018

Please find attached the 2018 Survey report for the River Nene, produced by Jake Ree...

Northant and Lincjs Water Situation Report Mar 2019

Northant and Lincjs Water Situation Repo...

Please see the attached montly Water Situation Reports for Northants and Lincs.  See...


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/45/d383291860/htdocs/regforum-2019/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 763
Wednesday, 03 April 2019 09:25

WWG meeting 9th April 2019 Agenda

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

wwg header 2

Wensum Working Group Meeting 9th Apr 2019 @ Great Witchingham Village Hall 18:00 – 20:30

Agenda

Matters Arising

Action: All members to discuss with their respective clubs the possible adoption of a small membership donation to WWG to cover its fixed costs and report back at the next meeting.

Action: Colin agreed to capture some images of the impact of low water levels, so we have evidence of the impact and cause and something to highlight within the wider roach improvement plan.

Action: Tim to discuss with Phil Humm and John Bailey on the way forward with Manor Estates.

Action: Kelvin to discuss further with Jez Wood the communications on FIP projects

Action: Tim to explore with Steve Lane the potential for this location to host spawning boards this spring.

Actions: Kelvin to discuss the recommendations from the APEM 2010 paper on Silt ingress with Rory Sanderson EA Catchment Manager to understand what progress, if any has occurred at these locations.

Action: Cass Singleton has agreed to attend a farming event looking at these sort of issues with the wider partners on the 17th Jan at Bradenham Estates, to explore building partnerships and traction on the Wensum.

Action: Kelvin to update Norfolk CC re Balsham Bash

BASG Update

Kelvin

Donations

Kelvin

Wensum Past Present Future

Tim/Cass

Catchment Partnership Approach

Kelvin

Resultant Projects and ownership

Kelvin

EA Update

Jez

Lyng Silt Trap

Colin

Cormorant Predation    

Roger

Balsham Bash

Colin

AOB

All

Future Meeting Dates to be held Great Witchingham Village Hall.

 

9th Jul 2019

 

 

8th Oct 2019

14th Jan 2020

Regards Kelvin Allen 2nd April 2019



Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/45/d383291860/htdocs/regforum-2019/components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 248
Read 219 times Last modified on Thursday, 04 April 2019 05:51